What's Cooking?! "Eggs Benedict"
Thursday, November 14, 2019, 12:00pm - 02:00pm
Hits : 167
Contact (815) 254-7001
Learn to make the traditional breakfast dish—EGGS BENEDICT. This is a dish everyone can appreciate! Class will focus on how to perfectly poach eggs & building the perfect benedict with Hollandaise sauce, Canadian bacon, and homemade English muffins.
To help you recreate what you learn at home, each student will receive a recipe card with complete ingredients and instructions.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional Chef instructors.
- Classes are 1 1/2 to 2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a full serving of every dish!
Location McWethy's Tavern